Maximize your refund and get you every tax credit and deduction you’re entitled to. Be sure you have all the receipts and income records you will need to help minimize your taxes. Here’s a handy checklist.
- All T4 slips and RL 1.
- All other information slips (T3, T5, T4A, T4AP, T4E, T4RSP, T4RIF, ECT).
- Social assistance payments (T5007).
- Tuition and Education amounts for qualifying students (T2202A / TL 11).
- Old Age Security (T4AOAS).
- Universal Child Care Benefit (RC62).
- RRSP contributions.
- Transit passes.
- Charitable donations.
- Child careexpenses (RL24).
- Children’s fitness programs.
- Interest paid on student loans.
- Canada Revenu Agency correspondance and Québec Revenu correspondence.
- Capital gains / losses records.